Wednesday, May 18, 2011

6 months/180days/half of the year

tomorrow 19/5/2011
is the day to celebrate this wonderful event



19/11 - 19/5

my dear sweetheart, 
without we realize we are now approaching half of the year celebration
and i do remember 
19/11 
it was in the exam week too
now
19/5
still exam week


but it will never stop my love for you even during the exam week

my dear 
bb
@
ayuri
@
sweetheart
@
hunnybunny
@
nurul nadiah azlan

thank you 
for giving me the chance to love you
and be love by you

thank you for everything

i would like to wish you 

happy anniversary sayang
happy 6 months of anniversary
happy 180 days of wonderful relationship

happy anniversary my love

i love you
and
will always love you


3 comments:

cik ayuri said...

180 days? never counted fore..thanks muchuk..love you so muchh..happy anniversary too..

syana mizwateva said...

sweet..:)

angkara said...

nice^^